• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Triad Pro-Am League - That just happened.

Hot chick in attendance, please. Mainly I just want you to look like a creeper. :thumbsup:

If I catch one then I'll screen shot it and throw it on here. Hopefully it will be a poster's daughter and hilarity will ensue.

WFCoachBzdelik Jeff [Redacted]
by CATUDEAC
Great having former Deacon and basketball legend Tim Duncan in the office today! No question he is one of the game's all time best!

OMG please let Tim Duncan come by tonight and play.

WFCoachBzdelik Jeff [Redacted]
by CATUDEAC
Great having former Deacon and basketball legend Tim Duncan in the office today! No question he is one of the game's all time best!

Please let us have several 2012 and 2013 big man recruits and a 2011 Euro or JUCO or transfer on campus today.

Fixed.

I'm taking the night off in terms of writing recaps/doing a highlight video. The stats are up on BSD (in the live blog). Everybody had their ups and downs. There weren't too many highlights at all, but I'm going to comb through them tomorrow and see what I can get.

I focused on LD and Chase a good bit. Chase moved well without the ball, but his teammates couldn't find him when he was open. I'll be around here, so if you have any specific questions I'll do my best to answer them.

Overall, a night to forget. Nothing worth reporting. We need a talent infusion.

I don't see a link to today's games.

If our guys cannot distinguish themselves in a league like this, they are not likely to do so against ACC competition. I am waiting to read that someone is simply "unguardable" and unstoppable---I mean someone from WF.

Guess I will have to wait awhile.

We've had teams that fared much better in this league who didn't do jack in the ACC.

Does LD count? He is the dominate player in this league by far. Too bad he can't try out foe a NBA team at least for now.

LD needed to chill tonight. it was obvious from warmups that his team was superior to the one that they were playing, and even with a comfortable lead he couldn't help but jack threes from 24 feet and get t'd up for complaining about the officiating. his whole team carried themselves pretty poorly.

wasn't too impressed by Chase, but i doubt this kind of thing is his bag anyway. he did hit some long threes with ease, but had trouble playing defense and getting open. he's very tiny.

JT played well (even though he missed both of his dunks) but his competition wasn't really up for the challenge (guilford).

In the first game, CJ played particularly well. His play was very workman-like, a three here, an assist there, grabbing a rebound, playing under control. I have a feeling he could have taken over that game if he wanted to, but he didn't need to.

TC is quick. He seemed indecisive at times, and had alot of trouble finishing once he got in the lane. but he had some nice layups, looked good on the break, and hit a three or 2.

Carson looks like he hates playing basketball.

LD Williams was a dick in the one game I saw him play in last year too. They were playing 5 on 4 due to injury and held the ball to win.

No question about that.

Back