• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Will Win the Nomination

Well for one no Democrat is proposing anything close to taking away the 2nd Amendment, and the FBI report didn't find any criminal wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton.

As for the indigent people he is defending, was it the dems who placed all those restrictions on food stamps, or was that the Contract With America? I'm asking, i don't know. Bill Clinton acquiesced to Gingrich and those clowns, so I see where someone could blame the Clintons, but the ideas are Pub ideas. I assume Trump wants to make it even worse and more difficult for them to receive the assistance. I am assuming he wants to tough love them into working through removal of benefits, like jhmd does. Is that right?

Yahoo alerted a DNC staffer that "a state sponsored actor" had hacked her personal account after she started doing research on Manafort's work in Ukraine.

You guys are right, Putin had nothing to do with it and the Earth is 6000 years old...

I just took an amazing picture of three young people, two female protestersspeaking with a young black man who was calmly talking politics with the two girls. The young man is pro Trump. I shook his hand. Seems like a great American.

But we're they hot

I just took an amazing picture of three young people, two female protestersspeaking with a young black man who was calmly talking politics with the two girls. The young man is pro Trump. I shook his hand. Seems like a great American.

Did you at least buy one of the Trump Halloween masks they were selling on the street corner?

On a serious note, if Trump wants to convert any Bernie Sanders supporters, he needs to stop referring to him as "crazy Bernie", albeit justified.

Did you at least buy one of the Trump Halloween masks they were selling on the street corner?

On a serious note, if Trump wants to convert any Bernie Sanders supporters, he needs to stop referring to him as "crazy Bernie", albeit justified.

Bernie isn't crazy

i literally cannot grasp how in this election Trump is being portrayed as the "honest" candidate. Every single time Trump opens his mouth he repeats blatant falsehoods. It is mind boggling to me.

i literally cannot grasp how in this election Trump is being portrayed as the "honest" candidate. Every single time Trump opens his mouth he repeats blatant falsehoods. It is mind boggling to me.

Well the liberal media distorts it so really he is telling the truth.

He's pretty honest about being full of shit. Everyone knows it. They think he's just playing a part of his TV persona. Hillary is full of shit and isn't owning up to it. Trump wins as long as he bring Hillary down to his level.

Last edited:
Awesome. Have fun. Trump is pretty entertaining on the campaign trail. Maybe some of the people on here will show up to protest (looking at you MDMH).

Fuck no, I wasn't going within a mile of the fairgrounds, plus I had to work all day (sense a pattern?) I'm apparently a fraud because I won't skip out on my job to protest things.

I walked by the convention center on my way to a meeting this morning and there was one protester. I'm disappointed. Thought there would be a better effort.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You just have to shake your head.

Why do you have shake your head? He's been a thief and scammer his ENTIRE life.

He's always thought he was above the rules and has constantly and consistently acted that way.

If wasn't sued by anyone during the campaign, that would be news.

Back