• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Will Win the Nomination

1) Close Guantanamo? Failed.
2) End the War in Afghanistan? Failed.
3) "Keep your doctor"? Failed.
4) S&M get that dog? SUCCESS!

1) Close Guantanamo? Failed.
2) End the War in Afghanistan? Failed.
3) "Keep your doctor"? Failed.
4) S&M get that dog? SUCCESS!

1. Listed as "stalled" due to a Republican-led Congress. He will likely not be able to do it in his time as POTUS.
2. He obviously failed this. Said it would end by 2014 and he has actually added more.
3. Obviously everybody didn't keep their doctor. He did compromise in signing in a universal health care bill, which he promised by the end of his first term. Overall he hit on a high percentage of his healthcare promises, including a high number of compromises in addition, including: requiring children to have health insurance, expanding Medicaid, requiring large employers to contribute to a national health care plan, nice tax credits to those who need help paying it, etc. You can look through those more if you like, but I suspect you are content with what you "know" to be true.

Obviously if you cherrypick the ones you want you can find some failed ones, since he failed at approximately 30% of what he said he would do.

"If you like your doctor you can keep it" wasn't a campaign promise.

1. Listed as "stalled" due to a Republican-led Congress. He will likely not be able to do it in his time as POTUS.
2. He obviously failed this. Said it would end by 2014 and he has actually added more.
3. Obviously everybody didn't keep their doctor. He did compromise in signing in a universal health care bill, which he promised by the end of his first term. Overall he hit on a high percentage of his healthcare promises, including a high number of compromises in addition, including: requiring children to have health insurance, expanding Medicaid, requiring large employers to contribute to a national health care plan, nice tax credits to those who need help paying it, etc. You can look through those more if you like, but I suspect you are content with what you "know" to be true.

Obviously if you cherrypick the ones you want you can find some failed ones, since he failed at approximately 30% of what he said he would do.

Who did he "compromise" with? Which Republicans voted for it?

Update 4:29 p.m.: Parks Department spokesperson Sam Biederman provided us with the following statement regarding the Trump statue:

NYC Parks stands firmly against any unpermitted erection in city parks, no matter how small.

Amazing.

I guess this is the Trump counterpart to the Crooked Hillary thread, so I deem it the best place to post this article about the unsavory and often illegal practices of the Trump Model Agency:

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/08/donald-trump-model-management-illegal-immigration

It seems like most of this stuff is probably not that out of the ordinary for the industry which overall is super-sleazy. That said, certainly there is a big hypocrisy angle here for Trump since he (at least this week) has such a strong stance on illegal immigrants stealing American jobs. If he wasn't importing all these illegal Russian honeys maybe our corn-fed Iowa beauty queens could get a shot, amiright?

Oh good, I was looking for a place to put this:

CrEl2lTUMAAMSCR.jpg

ITT I learned that African American Likely Voters have a strangely positive attitude toward PI lawyers and junk mail.

Back