• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Will Win the Nomination

This is classic show business and hectic scheduling in the absence of an actual agent. This dude (who is the only one of the 3 fathers who's bummed out enough to go this route), didn't want to pony up for a legit agent who would work the details and he's getting the end result of that.

You've got the campaign doing things they didn't have to do to make up for it - offering seats, etc.

It sounds like this guy is just in way over his head.

How about the 1000s of other people Trump has stiffed over the past 40+ years? What's your excuse for them?

My bad you ignore Trump's business MO.

As far as I understand it, you're a crook if taxpayers pay your salary, but if it's private sector, it's savvy business up to and including white collar crime.

My soon-to-be father in law won't bring himself to say he's voting for Trump. Says he's like every real estate developer he's ever known, and he hates real estate developers. But my guess is the Clinton hate will overcome that, because at the end of the day, CEOs respect CEOs. It's a cult of personality at the top, whether that's public or private, and we have Senators and CEOs being compensated well for performing super poorly across the board. That they've become really, really good at avoiding accountability should be of no surprise. At this point it's just a matter of which pill you want to swallow.

Let's say Trump does get elected.

What are the odds a wall gets built on the US-Mexico border at any point during his time as POTUS? Trump has said anywhere from 20-50 feet high, so I'll give him the 20 feet.

ZERO chance unless we pay for it and build it on our side of the border. Dems would filibuster in the Senate. ZERO chance.

Let's say Trump does get elected.

What are the odds a wall gets built on the US-Mexico border at any point during his time as POTUS? Trump has said anywhere from 20-50 feet high, so I'll give him the 20 feet.

It's not getting built. One of the things his supporters seem to find attractive is just the fact that he says certain things, even though most everyone knows they won't happen. Like building the wall or restoring manufacturing jobs we've lost. He gets points for saying impossible things. So did Bernie for that matter.

It's not getting built. One of the things his supporters seem to find attractive is just the fact that he says certain things, even though most everyone knows they won't happen. Like building the wall or restoring manufacturing jobs we've lost. He gets points for saying impossible things. So did Obama for that matter.

Really?

Trump, meanwhile, has either "mostly lied", "lied", or "pants-on-fire" lied on 71% of his statements throughout the 2016 POTUS campaign.

Obama hit* on 70% of his promises according to Politfact.

*hit means either kept his promise or compromised on it to get it done.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/obameter/

37900128.jpg

Last edited:
That's fantastic:

Trump is being punished by the frauds at PolitiFact and throughout the DC Media for daring to reveal the truth about illegal immigrant crime and for forcing the media to report, for the first time, that a troubling number of American Muslims did in fact celebrate 9/11.

It is long, long, long past time for Republicans to stand up to the DC Media’s left-wing, fact-checking frauds.

Today Trump said that if elected he will personally take care of the USA vets with a personal hotline connected to the White House where they can call and talk to him with "valid complaints".

Today Trump said that if elected he will personally take care of the USA vets with a personal hotline connected to the White House where they can call and talk to him with "valid complaints".

and we find out miss cleo died?

MAKES YOU WONDER

and we find out miss cleo died?

MAKES YOU WONDER

Hey, Trump says he can predict terrorism

http://gawker.com/miss-cleo-cosplay-enthusiast-donald-trump-holy-fuck-th-1743019755

In explaining his otherworldly gift, Trump noted that he “can feel [terrorism] like a good location. I really believe I have an instinct for this kind of thing.”

If he can predict this kind of stuff then why isn't he telling us about European terrorist attacks?

MAKES YOU WONDER.

Well yeah. Because Pence is going to be taking care of all foreign and domestic affairs. This is what Trump means by his job being "making America great again."

Well yeah. Because Pence is going to be taking care of all foreign and domestic affairs. This is what Trump means by his job being "making America great again."

Pence is going to base his world view on Uganda. They go farther than his actions to legislate discrimination against gays in Indiana.

Trump: Hello, Trump here. Thanks for calling VetLine. You know, people always tell me I care more about Vets than anybody. And that VA, let me tell you, that VA is corrupt and we're going to do anything we can to help.
Vet: Hi, Mr. Trump, that sounds great. I have been having some problems with the VA, and I was hoping....
Trump: I'm gonna stop you right there -- before you go any further, can you tell me what happened to you?
Vet: Well, I was hit by a mortar shell and lost half of my right leg and have been suffering from PTSD.
Trump: You're no war hero. I like people who aren't hit by mortar shells and don't get PTSD, ok? Loser! [click]

Back