• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Will Win the Nomination

Wait, Lyin' Ted isn't angry often? This is him when he's happy? Scary!

Oh, last point on the topic, but the reason the distinction between "first-time voters" and "new voters" (which I guess is a distinction for people who have voted before but have stopped and are now voting again?) is the difference between a potential expansion of your party's base and retention rate/ability to get people who are already "in the party" out to vote. They measure different things. Especially where it's more difficult to register vote now.

Last edited:
You know the first time that 18-year olds could vote? That's right. 1972. I was working in the McGovern campaign that year, fresh after being drafted into the army for 2 years. We just knew that, especially with a hated war going on that was being fed with 18-year old bodies, McGovern was going to beat Nixon by getting all these millions of new young voters.

Yeah, right. How'd that one turn out?
It turned out that you misinterpreted populist support for a winning coalition. Something you are still doing to this day.

YOU SNIVELING COWARD! DO NOT GO AFTER MY WIFE! I WILL STILL VOTE FOR YOU IF YOU'RE THE NOMINEE!

And laugh when Trump makes similar comments about Hillary.

Is that seriously his angry face? Sad!

riRQuMC.png

riRQuMC.png

riRQuMC.png

Last edited:
Has Ted Cruz forgotten what the initial ad with the semi-nude pic of Trump's wife said?

"Here's your next first lady.....or you could vote for Ted Cruz."

Is Cruz supposed to get a free ride for this?

Cruz supporters and other Trump-haters have spent $67 million in ads trashing Trump, his wife, and everything in his life history......and people are pissed at Trump for responding?

Has Ted Cruz forgotten what the initial ad with the semi-nude pic of Trump's wife said?

Cruz supporters and other Trump-haters have spent $67 million in ads trashing Trump, his wife, and everything in his life history......and people are pissed at Trump for responding?

Lyon' Ted Scruz tries to appear above it all... And his multiple torrid affairs are exposed

great points! Lyin Ted claims he had nothing to do with the ad but I think we all know what the real story is. proud of Tromp for fighting back! that's the attitude we need to make the country great again.

great points! Lyin Ted claims he had nothing to do with the ad but I think we all know what the real story is. proud of Tromp for fighting back! that's the attitude we need to make the country great again.

Please; the last thing this needs is another jokester in the White House. We have had more than our fair share but Trump and his failed ego would not only be incompetent, but dangerous.

Back