• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tubby Smith out at Minneota, per Twitter

What's not a difficult concept is that you aren't being realistic. If you think a young assistant coach would turn down a HC that gets his foot in the door and pays him 500% more than he was making then you don't understand the real world.

Which is why he was an assistant at small schools like Florida, Clemson, and Akron.

It's so weird to see other schools' ADs have expectations. It really sheds new light onto how terrible our situation actually is...

VCU will probably keep one of Shaka's assistants. They have a monster team next year, and they can keep HAVOC rolling along.

tvcigar, how about a short piece (10-15 minutes) on tonight's news talking about Mr. and Mrs. Enfield to Wake? Like, where they're going to live when they move here and how they're going to be friends with me and how everyone is going to love them and how they are going to love us and be the most popular people in town and that sort of thing. It might be too late to get on the 6:00 pm, but I'd settle for the 11:00 pm, then a rerun tomorrow night, perhaps supplemented with some new info.

Only if SayHay can get the "behind the scenes" footage of Mrs.Enfield's Maxim shoot...then we might have 15 minutes of high quality content.:eek:

Shaka won't go to Minnesota over UCLA unless the Bruins don't offer him and he wants to get the hell out of Virginia.

Shaka doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would go to UCLA. I think Stevens would go, but he's going to stick it out at Butler for a few more years and then end up at Duke or UNC when K or Williams steps down.

Shaka doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would go to UCLA. I think Stevens would go, but he's going to stick it out at Butler for a few more years and then end up at Duke or UNC when K or Williams steps down.

....why wouldn't Shaka go to UCLA?

It's so weird to see other schools' ADs have expectations. It really sheds new light onto how terrible our situation actually is...

Oh, our AD has expectations....all about the culture man, not the wins and losses.....:wtf:

Back