• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UNC-C basketball game

Maybe I have Mark Price on the brain. This color commentary reminds me of Brad Daughtery.

Only 2 points in the last 4 min.

Need to finish the 1st better. Good half otherwise. Got to a big lead early and stuck with it.

Rare, but nice, event when the rando commentary is because the DEACS are up by so much.

Got a little sloppy at the end of the half.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Teased it to 20, but for some reason even though we're up 18 at the half I feel like we'll finish the game up 18...

I'd give us a B for the half. We did mostly what we should but nothing great. Bryant should have played more. We need the ball in his hands to get it to the post.

So are those announcers permanently assigned to our ESPN3 games, seems like every time I watch it's those guys? Actually they're not bad considering how far down the ranks of announce crews they must be.

So are those announcers permanently assigned to our ESPN3 games, seems like every time I watch it's those guys? Actually they're not bad considering how far down the ranks of announce crews they must be.

Kepler is our guy. Not sure about the other dude.

Collins is absurdly talented.

And he still has ridiculous upside. Could definitely see him adding a reliable 15 footer to his repertoire over the next year.

Back