• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UNC's Top Fundraiser Resigns

This would probably get more exposure if Hansbrough was still relevant in any way.

Seems like Tyler's mom is scoring more than he is.

DownEast, I said the same thing to a UNC fan yesterday who was complaining about the lack of action in the Duke case. If Duke goes down, UNC will finally get what they deserve as well. Here's to some fireworks!

God bless the Raleigh News and Observer.

And.....
6743422_600x338.jpg

Saw this post on IC:
Before we blame Thorp or Kupec, we need to take care of Dan Kane and NCSU fan base. We need to hit them so hard that they will be afraid of opening their mouths.

Otherwise, they will keep digging no matter who is the chancellor.
http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=78&f=1410&t=9338077
It cracks me up how the State fans have driven the UNC fans absolutely nuts.

We are on our shit. At least some of the obsessed ones are. At least it's finally bringing light to what a sham UNC is.

so basically "the carolina way" means cheating your face off, right?

Seems pretty clear to be she was brought on by this guy so he could continue banging her. His wife filed for divorce shortly thereafter, and he's kept banking hansblow

UNC's top fundraiser resigned yesterday after an investigation was opened in to him taking personal trips with Tyler Hansbrough's mom and charging it to the school

http://www.newsobserver.com/2012/09/10/2332702/top-unc-fundraiser-resigns-amid.html

“It was difficult because Matt has been such a great person for the university and has raised billions of dollars for us,” Thorp added

really? That seems like a ton of money. Maybe he meant millions

I thought the same thing. Article says he has raised 4 Billion....geebus. I guess that justifies his $350,000 salary.

Saw this somewhere else this morning: The NCAA has announced their decision not to investigate the Hansbrough hire because Kupec was screwing non-athlete moms as well.

Back