• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

usic Thread

Something about 2 Chainz superimposing his head on all these people for his video is hilarious to me (lyrics NSFW)

Kim Deal (from the Pixies) is in the vid and sings the chorus. They were 4AD lablemates.

Speaking of Tucson: a high school friend of mine in Tucson is/was Lee Marvin's granddaughter, which I didn't know until recently. She liked me, but had a boyfriend and got pregnant when we were 16. But I guess through her Lee Marvin family connections she spends a lot of time in upstate New York and somehow got to have dinner with Donald Fagen. Man, if only it had been me that had gotten her preggers.

This fucking rocks

This rocks. My middle school band, Cerebral Gridlock, did a badass cover of this. But our big hits were Alice In Chains' "Man In The Box" and Helmet's "Unsung," the former of which we rocked the Cook Middle School talent show in '93.

This ROCKS. This whole album is awesome.

Last edited:
Speaking of Tucson: a high school friend of mine in Tucson is/was Lee Marvin's granddaughter, which I didn't know until recently. She liked me, but had a boyfriend and got pregnant when we were 16. But I guess through her Lee Marvin family connections she spends a lot of time in upstate New York and somehow got to have dinner with Donald Fagen. Man, if only it had been me that had gotten her preggers.
So did she have the baby? Guessing she was from a rich family and it didn't ruin her life?

Yep she had the baby who graduated high school a couple of years ago. I guess it didn't ruin her life, though the father (they're not still together), who I only knew a little because he went to a different school, looks like he blew up with booze. And yes, I think both sides of her family had some cash, as did most of my high school classmates -- after doing a little research it might be her father's side who was actually friends with Donald Fagen.

Back