• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

usic Thread

Weezer is touring with Panic! at the Disco.

Weird choice, Weezer.

Townie, did you get Kamasi on vinyl? Reading the NYT profile of him and just seems like a #mustown.

Saw Weezer back in the day with Jimmy Eat World and Tenacious D opening. Good show. Went with a The Ohio State dance team member I worked with at the time who was mad at her boyfriend, but I guess she forgave him over the course of the show because I did not make out.

Townie, did you get Kamasi on vinyl? Reading the NYT profile of him and just seems like a #mustown.

i have given it way too little attention

the most time i spent with a jazz album this or last year was colin stetson/sara neufeld

gotta make this happen some year...

CZQ0zoPUAAAEFnm.jpg

i'm over big time festivals, but fuck if europe doesn't get the best ones

Townie, was it you that was vibing This Will Destroy You? They are rolling into Denver, and I wondered what their live set was like.

i've been dying to go to primavera the last couple years. that lineup is so good. fuck.

"Freestyle" and call for release by Mos Def on kanyewest.com re: his global passport issue in South Africa.

My goodness Tony Rice was so good and that's about as good of a group of pickers who ever graced the stage.

Hey your old man should know
If you see a shadow
There's something there

I can see John Stones and Ross Barkley giving that album a contemplative listen this evening.

Back