• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - $70 Zelda Expansion!

I kinda assumed that you could recruit Volo at some point if you went down certain story beats? maybe not though

he's in camp but i don't know that he's a playable NPC. i try to avoid spoilers online but i feel like i would've seen something by now

I've never played, but now I kind of want to, I'm very confident I would love it.

if you've groked this level of multiclass powergaming i'm sure you'd enjoy it for reals

except you'd def probably wnt to find a game that plays in person and uses maps/minis.

becaues the tactical combat is one thing BG3 really shines at that some actual D&D games can lack (but can definitely be made up for in other areas, YMMV)

goodburger-noidea.gif

Teaser for the upcoming CFB 25 football game dropped today. I’ve seen word around that schools are gonna be able to announce today (the 16th) that they’re in the game. I don’t know if it’s true, but I saw App State’s football page post about it so it might be. UCF did, too. Could possibly see some assets from the game for Wake here in a couple days if we’re lucky

Just got a Portal off of PlayStation Direct if anyone is interested. First time I've seen it in stock. I've heard good things if you have good wifi, which I do.

Finished building a new PC yesterday and love being able to get back into Alan Wake 2.

Things are much prettier now.

Teaser for the upcoming CFB 25 football game dropped today. I’ve seen word around that schools are gonna be able to announce today (the 16th) that they’re in the game. I don’t know if it’s true, but I saw App State’s football page post about it so it might be. UCF did, too. Could possibly see some assets from the game for Wake here in a couple days if we’re lucky

Some FCS teams might be included, too. Gardner Webb and Portland St both posted about it. Still nothing from Wake

Anyone played Lies of P or know anything about it?
It's supposed to be very good Soul-like game. It's on Game Pass.

I started it and didn't get pulled in on the first level.

EA announced that all FBS teams are in the game, including our’s truly. No FCS teams it looks like. NIL offers sent out to individual players as well, today— looks like $600 and a free copy of the game.

Oh no! They’re compensating the players for the product?!?!? Now they won’t be able to make the game and EA will collapse and future generations won’t be motivated to try and create….oh, they’ve already made the game? They’ve already agreed to the payments? Simple as that? Huh.

does anybody here have a moment to talk about our new lord and savior Balatro

it is the perfect steam deck game and also maybe the best roguelike I've played since Dead Cells

I’d love another Dead Cells quality roguelike. But Dead cells is better than Hades? That’s a hot take.

Back