• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - $70 Zelda Expansion!

I started playing Balatro last night and holy shit I am going to pour hours into the game. Feels laser targeted at me.
oh man, thanks for pointing this game out, i'm gonna have to give it a try

yeah can't believe nobody has posted about it yet
I just looked it up based on your recommendation. It looks pretty cool. I wish there was a mobile version. I've been looking for a second mobile game for awhile.

Doing Hades, Civ Vi, and Slay the Spire currently.

I need a rotation in games for my easily bored mind.

Well now that got my attention. I imagine there are no Plasma Lances in a WW2 game but I've given up on XCom 3 ever happening and I've lost my mojo for modded XCom 2 and I miss scratching this particular kind of itch so I'll be watching for that.

Son has really gotten into helldivers 2 with his friends, so I think I’m going to have to introduce him to starship troopers over the weekend.
giphy.gif

Well now that got my attention. I imagine there are no Plasma Lances in a WW2 game but I've given up on XCom 3 ever happening and I've lost my mojo for modded XCom 2 and I miss scratching this particular kind of itch so I'll be watching for that.
3/5 launch

I got a Switch for Christmas and just finished up Super Mario Wonder last night. Overall it was a lot of fun and the wonder flowers added some uniqueness to the game. A couple of the challenges on the Final Final Test level were tough but most if the game wasn't too hard.

I got a Switch for Christmas and just finished up Super Mario Wonder last night. Overall it was a lot of fun and the wonder flowers added some uniqueness to the game. A couple of the challenges on the Final Final Test level were tough but most if the game wasn't too hard.
For more of a challenge snag Metroid Dread. It's great. Actually so is Prime Remastered if you feel like going full-Metroid for a bit.

my best runs in balatro so far have been when I can buff the straight and then also get the jokers that give you extra chips and mults for even and odd cards.

My highest score on one turn is like 95K, and my best run was using full houses to basically buff the multiplier of playing the same hand + a high chip/mult base on full houses. Got to endless mode and through 2-3 more antes.

Only done like 5 runs though.

I just hit a hand high score of 9.8 mil

I got a x13.5 mult off of Hologram (+.25x per card added) because I had a Certificate (which adds a card with a seal every blind) and duplicated it with a Blueprint

just nuts

Last edited:
Back