• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - The Last of Us = GOTY

Just got an xbox one off of craigslist. Came with FIFA, COD, BF4, Ryse, and Dead Rising 3. I am familiar with FIFA and COD, are any of the other three worth checking out? What are some other titles I should purchase? Excited to start gaming again (now that I live with my girlfriend).

Just got an xbox one off of craigslist. Came with FIFA, COD, BF4, Ryse, and Dead Rising 3. I am familiar with FIFA and COD, are any of the other three worth checking out? What are some other titles I should purchase? Excited to start gaming again (now that I live with my girlfriend).

How much did you pay?

I recommend Titanfall and Watchdogs. Both are awesome

My PC shit the bed yesterday after 7 solid years of play. No Dota 2 or Diablo 3 for me for a while :(

If I were gonna sit down and play a video game all weekend, between Assassins Creed 2 and Arkham Asylum, what would you recommend?

Never played either. I have really only played sports games before.

Never played AA but Assassins Creed 2 is so good. That's my vote

If I were gonna sit down and play a video game all weekend, between Assassins Creed 2 and Arkham Asylum, what would you recommend?

AC2, but it's close. Can't go wrong really.

yeah, they're both great. I bought an xbox basically because I wanted to play Batman and AC games the way they were meant to be played.

If you're into batman at all, you'll love arkham asylum. if you are not a batman fan, play AC first.

Alright. Gonna see how much it will be to fix/replace parts on my desktop, but in the meantime I got the OL' THINKPAD hooked up to my big screen. I have no idea how effectively it can run games, but it looks pretty sharp so far.

I was planning on building a new gaming desktop in the next 6-12 months anyway, so if this can hold me over until the new Maxwell GPUs come out, no worries at all.

Both are great, but I might give the slight edge to Arkham Asylum. Combat is more fun in Batman, but exploration is better in AC2.

Fairly randomly chose Assassins Creed. This shit is awesome.

Especially as a total noob. The last game I played that wasn't a sports game was probably Crash Bandicoot

AC2 is amazing. There's something really cool about exploring Renaissance Florence. Just wait until you get to Venice. I'm a huge sucker for videogame music and I think AC2 has some of the best music I've heard. I love the music when you walk around Florence and when you complete the rooftop races.

Also, find me a game with a better intro...like something out of a movie:

"It is a good life we lead, brother"
"The best"
"May it never change"
"And may it never change us"

AC2 is amazing. There's something really cool about exploring Renaissance Florence. Just wait until you get to Venice. I'm a huge sucker for videogame music and I think AC2 has some of the best music I've heard. I love the music when you walk around Florence and when you complete the rooftop races.

Also, find me a game with a better intro...like something out of a movie:

"It is a good life we lead, brother"
"The best"
"May it never change"
"And may it never change us"

Is that the intro where you climb up the tower and look around Florence? Gave me chills the first time I played it.

AC2 is great, but Brotherhood is even better!

Back