• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - The Last of Us = GOTY

Oh yeah it makes mage ridiculous in arena with flamestrikes and fireballs or whatever those powers are.

tumblr_n3nopgSoQf1rt84f4o1_500.png

So, I was playing Doom last night and the fuckers denied two of my hero kills early game. It's such a gutpunch thinking you have a kill locked up with Doom only to see that shit.

Put me in a bit of a hole (started out 0/5 because I misplayed an opposing Pudge a couple of times, too). I managed to turn things around because they left me to my own devices in the jungle for a solid 10 minutes, but it wasn't looking good for a while there.

/dotatalk

That zoo deck is ridiculous. Drew the 5 game lock win quest yesterday, knocked it out in under fifteen minutes.

What an awesome game. Space Sims like Wing Commander and TIE Fighter were my go-to games in high school.

P.T. looks spoopy, supposedly teaser for a new Silent Hill.

Has anyone picked up Diablo 3 for XB1 or PS4 yet? I was going to wait for Destiny to come out and get that but I've heard good things and it got a 9.2 on IGN. Thoughts?

Volvo's US East server for Dota 2 has been acting up all weekend. Maybe BIG SERVER is trying to make a statement or something.

Anybody getting or got Destiny today? Any early reviews? There's a deal right now for an Xbox One for regular price and ANY game for free that runs out at the end of the week. I'm hoping enough reviews come through this week that I can decide if I want the game or not...

Anybody getting or got Destiny today? Any early reviews? There's a deal right now for an Xbox One for regular price and ANY game for free that runs out at the end of the week. I'm hoping enough reviews come through this week that I can decide if I want the game or not...

I hopefully will have it all d/led for PS4 when I got home for lunch.

Got it started last night, my only complaint is that they wiped my progress from beta. It's understandable of course, but now I've got to repeat about 8 hours of story. I did choose a Titan over a Hunter this go round to mix it up.

Bought it and let it download on my Xbox last night. Can't wait to try it out

Back