• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - The Last of Us = GOTY

Tinker used to be Godly (apparently) before it was nerfed. I still think he can be an awesome card in a Druid token deck, or even a paladin deck. You just need to control the board with small minions and the EV on that card is ridiculous.

I guess he could also be used defensively against handlock decks, but that's much more situational.

I tried it in a Paladin deck, but it was difficult to control the board enough to avoid accidentally buffing an opponent's minion.

I didn't know others played HS. Been playing for two or so months now.

I have a decent zoo deck (got it to rank 11) and have a fun warlock deck with Jaraxxus.

I've been playing a lot with the Priest lately and trying to make some arena runs. My best arena run is 8 wins (INFINITE RUNS!) How are yalls arena type runs going?

I'm not nearly into the game enough to look up decks and so forth, but I'm doing ok on my arena runs. Maxed out at 6 wins, but I usually end up going .500.

I'm just making fun of it to keep myself from downloading it and ruining my life further than CoC already does.

i enjoy HS but trying to read the fansites to learn more about the game is like trying to decode Old English.

i enjoy HS but trying to read the fansites to learn more about the game is like trying to decode Old English.

Yeah, so far all ive got is that I need to build a monk deck maxed out with scepters from the flaming abyss mixed with frozen minion potions of the 3rd age within the first 4 hours of downloading.

Yea I've never played card games, and wanted to try something new, but with the minimal reading I've done and the stuff on this thread I think I'd be wayyyy out of my element.

Yea I've never played card games, and wanted to try something new, but with the minimal reading I've done and the stuff on this thread I think I'd be wayyyy out of my element.

I have never played a card game before HS. I like it - it's free, and fun to play against the AI. I win a few in the Arena from time to time without trying too hard. I'm never going to be a Legendary Deck Master or whatever but it's a great free casual game.

Yo I just started HS lemme get some usernames so we can d-d-d-duel.

guys can we talk about dota some more instead please

tumblr_n3nopgSoQf1rt84f4o1_500.png

So, I didn't realize until just now that you could have more than two copies of a card in your deck in the arena. I just assumed the rules were the same as normal matches.

Back