• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - The Last of Us = GOTY

So apparently Gamestop is going to start selling retro NES/SNES games. Wonder what that will do to the ebay market, I imagine the demand for such things is going to go wayyyyy up. Will be interesting to see what it does to all the like trade show vendors of that stuff.

Will they also replace batteries in old carts?

Palma - download an emulator and buy a USB controller on Amazon. You won't regret it.

I just started playing Hearthstone a little since it came out on Android. Never played before. Anyone got any beginner tips for me?

Also downloaded this game for Xbone, Ori and the Blind Forest. Somewhat Metroidvania 2D, absolutely gorgeous with amazing music. Not far enough in to recommend or not, but it was only $20 and the reviews are outstanding.

I just started playing Hearthstone a little since it came out on Android. Never played before. Anyone got any beginner tips for me?

Also downloaded this game for Xbone, Ori and the Blind Forest. Somewhat Metroidvania 2D, absolutely gorgeous with amazing music. Not far enough in to recommend or not, but it was only $20 and the reviews are outstanding.

It has its own thread

I've gotten about halfway through Ori, and I agree completely. Platforming gets a bit tricky as you go along, but so long as you save regularly, it isn't too punishing. Certainly worth the $20.

Meh, definitely going to buy but that was kind of disappointing. Spent way too much time in the forest and made it resemble a movie more so than gameplay.

Meh, definitely going to buy but that was kind of disappointing. Spent way too much time in the forest and made it resemble a movie more so than gameplay.

Yeah. I don't get what this game is about. Are you a rebel soldier fighting the Imperials? Is this an FPS? RPG?

I know nothing about this game.

I think I played Star Wars Battlefront years ago. Were there other (non-Star Wars) games called "Battlefront"?

Get all of the classes to level 10.

1) This will give you experience playing each class, and help you prepare to play them all.
2) This will unlock all of the basic cards for each class.
3) There is quest gold (maybe 100?) for leveling them all to 10.

Back