• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Baseball 2017-Regional Champs! On to Supers!

He also had the guy who go the hit in the top of the ninth 0-2 after making him look silly on a slider. Then he grooved a fastball which is definitely a cardinal rule - nothing good on 0-2.

Oh well. Let's get the last 2.

Really disappointing. Can't give away games like that.

We would be wrapping up the series we hadn't given that game away yesterday

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

GT actually got the run today because of a throwing by 3rd that allowed the runner to 2nd then a double scored him.

Mueller gets his 1st on the year with a 3 run shot and the good guys are up 15-3 after 6

Good guys bounce back from the bad lose last night with a 17-8 win. When this team plays clean they are good, when they don't they couldn't beat the bad news bears.

When you get up by a big score it would be natural to relax a bit and let pitchers go longer so as to preserve arms. Not alarming I'm thinking.

I don't know if you were watching, but it wasn't the pitching. It was the passed balls, overthrows to first, AND the pitching. Letting a pitcher go longer is one thing, watching a team score at will with the errors after watching the same last night made it a little unnerving.

Back