• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Baseball

Then go hang with the chicks in the desert that are covered head to toe in clothing. SC girls love beach music and love dancing to it in almost nothing while drinking their brains out. You can't do that in Iraq!

This. America.

In the final game of the NC State sub-regional on June 6, Coastal was down 5-3 in the 9th inning 2 outs and an 0-2 count on the batter. The State pitcher hit the batter (run scored; bases were loaded) to make the game 5-4. The next Coastal hitter singled to drive in two runs, and the rest is history. Amazing.

Wow, that is a big deal for school like Coastal to win a title in baseball. It's obviously a lot more doable in baseball then it would be in football and basketball, but still a very big deal. So, since we beat their asses 11-0 this season to we get anything, we always seem to do well in the transitive property national championships.

What a last inning....I'm exhausted just watching it....great story !!!!

Major props to the Chanticleers!

As to beach music, both of your sides are right. It's god-awful music, easily the worst genre in the world. However, drunk girls from SC AND NC love it so it has to be tolerated.

Coastal has a better overall athletic program than we do now anyway. They have a World Series appearance, made the NCAA tourney in basketball in 14 and 15, and have Josh Norman. We have Ron Wellman and a pile of dogpoop. Yet another local school who we've fallen behind. What are we, the 9th best program in the Carolinas (Duke, UNC, NCSU, SC, Clemson, Coastal, Charlotte, Wilmington)? Pretty soon we'll be clearly behind ECU, UNC-G, App, Wofford, and Asheville as well. Fuck everything to hell. Eat shit and die, Ron.

Don't forget Dustin Johnson

Redneck Cinderella! Myrtle Beach!! YES!!!

Un-freaking-believable that CCU won a major title before my deacs, but I'm happy for 'em

Wow, that is a big deal for school like Coastal to win a title in baseball. It's obviously a lot more doable in baseball then it would be in football and basketball, but still a very big deal. So, since we beat their asses 11-0 this season to we get anything, we always seem to do well in the transitive property national championships.

this is what we do best

my dad wasn't even born, so needless to say it was a while ago

It struck me during Coastal's run that they had talent but they were fortunate to get some breaks. The rain delays/postponements helped to rest their pitching staff at critical times. However, they had the bats, were well coached, and played great team ball. This one will be talked about in Conway for a long, long time!:thumbsup:

All four runs unearned. But they got timely pitching and hits to go with some breaks, as everyone needs to win a title. Congrats to them.

It struck me during Coastal's run that they had talent but they were fortunate to get some breaks. The rain delays/postponements helped to rest their pitching staff at critical times. However, they had the bats, were well coached, and played great team ball. This one will be talked about in Conway for a long, long time!:thumbsup:

Once you actually get to the CWS...anything can happen.

Back