• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Baseball

Dang, nice 9-0 win for the Deacs over FSU!

Great win tonight. Need to string a few together. It sure helps when you play clean baseball in the field. Go Deacs!

I guess I'm confused about what you are saying?

You think we are bad at these sports because we are "institutionally weak" (whatever that means), or you think that we are bad because they "matter to everyone else" (and therefore are better at running them because they care)?

No offense to non-revenue sports, but if somebody told you that you were good at things few people cared about and embarrassingly poor at what you do that makes money and that you get the most attention for, that would be a huge insult.

No offense to non-revenue sports, but if somebody told you that you were good at things few people cared about and embarrassingly poor at what you do that makes money and that you get the most attention for, that would be a huge insult.

It would also mean that you should close down your business or massively restructure.

Exactly. It's like Doofus said "Don't complain about KFC. The wedges and slaw are the bomb even if the chicken sucks."

Strange decision to bunt with 2 outs in the top of the 2nd for fsu with nobody on base. Hopefully they continue to do dumb shit like that

Shitty base running from the Deacs. 2nd time we've been thrown out at the plate. Wake leads 4-3 though.

Went down 10-4. Trying to rally in the 5th. Now 10-5 and bases loaded.

Good comeback, but I can't see our pitching being able to limit the bats of fsu the next few innings.

Back