• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake / Bucknell Game Thread

Bucknell would lose to some good lunch-time, over 30, YMCA teams.

Washington is pond water weak. CMM playing well early shooting and defensively with a couple steals and rebounds. It is Bucknell though so...

We are really working hard on the defensive end of the floor. I like this effort across the board.

This bucknell team really isn't that bad. They played nova very tough at nova this year. There one player , JC Show went to my hs and was the best player locally in my area. I think they are one of the better patriot league teams.

7 minute FG drought. Woof.

Bison were shooting 10% and I think our biggest lead was 15.

Nobody must be watching. DM said that if Devin put the work in he's an NBA player.

There is not much to say here. Kind of a rough game, but we're winning so that's good.

Loved the put back play by Thomas, getting hi own rebound and finishing the play... disliked his tough guy scream following the play.

Agree. The scream is lame when you are playing Bucknell in December.

There is not much to say here. Kind of a rough game, but we're winning so that's good.

Loved the put back play by Thomas, getting hi own rebound and finishing the play... disliked his tough guy scream following the play.

He is so tough!

Agree. The scream is lame when you are playing Bucknell in December.
And when you have a history of getting your ass kicked when facing anyone good.

Meanwhile, in other ACC games, Syracuse is pounding Colgate 51-15

Back