• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake / Bucknell Game Thread

Easy to say that about DT but without him our post presence is zero. Let's hope he's not too stubborn to learn from these mistakes.

Devin got dat rep. Dinos with 4 fouls. Runnin' out of bigs.

Wake player at the line. Bucknell has us right where they want us

Are we sure we got rid of Buzz? One point game. Buck bell had 4 points with 9 minutes to go in the first.

No, his arm was already up in the air, you know, from trying to get the rebound? It's pretty natural to immediately bring your other arm down to secure it with two hands..

Are you at the game or watching on TV? The replays make it pretty obvious.

Not so sure about that. In person it looked like he was wanting a foul on the guy boxing him out and yelling at the ref about it.

on the radio you could hear our coaches going nuts - Stan and Odom clearly thought he said it at our own guys.

Bucknell on a 33-17 run since the 21-4 start.

Are you at the game or watching on TV? The replays make it pretty obvious.
I've seen the replays, his head wasn't even looking in the direction of the player. I know he has a bad rap, but that was a pretty normal basketball play, just bad luck. He would have been ejected then and there if otherwise..

Hopefully we're finished recruiting in Filthy. 0-3 in the last couple years.

I'd start a thread about it, but with RJ on strike, what's the point.

But what I don't get is, wasn't that T on Devin technically a dead ball foul (with the ball in our possession) since the T contact happened after the foul on us? Why didn't we get the ball back?

Let's hope he's not too stubborn to learn from these mistakes.

I'm pretty sure we have enough evidence by now to know that he won't. 3rd season and 2nd coach, but still a hot head who likes to flex for the camera after a made layup and thinks his game demands respect even though he's very average on a really bad team.

It was 21-4 with 7:00 to go in 1st half. Now 38-37 with 11:42 to go in 2nd. Ugh.. Awful to watch

Our problem is we can't shoot or pass or hang on to the ball-- other than that we are great

Lol. 5 straight offensive rebounds and no basket? Did I hear that correctly?

Back