• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake / Bucknell Game Thread

Madison just offers nothing. Can't have him and Tree roaming on the perimeter. Nice 3 by Codi. His shot looks a little better.

I mean, he was just bringing his hand back down to the ball. I don't get how we have the ball, they foul us, then the contact for a flagrant happens (which I get they have to call if there is any contact above the shoulders), and Bucknell gets the T shots AND the ball back??

oh for f***'s sake.... Devin tells one of our guys to "stop shooting f***in threes" and he's gone.

"Wake Forest has got to have a score!"

Rountree attempts a 3.

Geez, this has to stop, there is no excuse for this by Thomas. How has he not grown up yet?

Hahahahaha Devin gets another T for barking at the ref and is outta here.

No reason for them to call him for a second T for that shit though, cmon..

Devins first tech just looked like a basketball play that unfortunately has to be called due to player safety. That second one though, Jesus man

Thomas is the most Bz of the Bz crew. We need him to be good but absent some extremely unexpected maturation over the near term, I'm not gonna miss him one bit when he's gone.

By way of swinging his elbow above his shoulder into the face of another player.

No, his arm was already up in the air, you know, from trying to get the rebound? It's pretty natural to immediately bring your other arm down to secure it with two hands..

Back