• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

But they can freely move to our new exciting coach as well.

I am excited about Juke

But it's more than fair to say that Forbes has missed on more HS players than he's landed so far at Wake (especially the 2024 class)

I think Juke is going to be a good player but we definitely need to manage expectations for what he’s going to do next year.

Juke is ranked right around the same range as Parker, Keller, Hildreth, Carter Whitt, Mucius

I would have felt better about next year if we had gotten a commitment from Boswell or Passmore. Sounded like we were close on on one or both of them. I’m also excited about Juke but him alone just feels like a thin class.

I think Juke is going to be a good player but we definitely need to manage expectations for what he’s going to do next year.
Cam is more likely to step up and do what Sallis has done this year than Juke is. Can Juke step in and do at least what injured Cam did in the latter part of the season?

LOL

nah - the baby faced 3 point assassin!

DQLDN8PUMAAEzB5

Juke will hopefully provide a few minutes and some production off the bench. More than that is gravy.

Cam is more likely to step up and do what Sallis has done this year than Juke is. Can Juke step in and do at least what injured Cam did in the latter part of the season?

I don’t think so but we’ll see. It doesn’t seem like he’s a great shooter. Imagine him coming off the bench and playing similar minutes Parker did this year.

we've needed a player with cool hair for awhile (ginger doesn't count!) - so i am excited that Juke can come in and fill that role as well

we've needed a player with cool hair for awhile (ginger doesn't count!) - so i am excited that Juke can come in and fill that role as well
I think you're going to be disappointed from a hair standpoint...

Juke will hopefully provide a few minutes and some production off the bench. More than that is gravy.
Eye test to me says we'll get more than that out of him. Saw a couple sites have him at 6'7" now, looks pretty strong for his age. I don't see him starting but he could be a critical depth guy.

I’d be happy if Juke could play a consistent 10-15 minutes.

Back