• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

Welcome Kenneth.
Thrilled to have you join the Wake family.
Get ready for some big time football.

Welcome KD III. Georgia seems to be the promise land for our recruiting. Now let the Pun-fest begin.

He sounds like a 4* from 94's description.

He sounds like a 4* from 94's description.

That's an interesting question.

Arguments for a 4-star rating:
He's ranked #247 overall on RankByOffers
He was one of only 28 DBs invited to The Opening Finals. 24 of those 28 were either a 4-star or a 5-star.
#2 overall SPARQ score in the country

Arguments against a 4-star rating:
Highlights aren't 4-star quality
Wasn't a standout at The Opening-Finals once he had to compete against 4-stars and 5-stars

I don't think you could argue with either a high 3-star rating (like 5.7) or a low 4-star rating (like 5.8).

Forgot to mention that one of Kenneth Dicks highlights from The Opening Finals came when he picked off UNC QB commit Tyler Shough in one of the 7on7 contests.

Forgot to mention that one of Kenneth Dicks highlights from The Opening Finals came when he picked off UNC QB commit Tyler Shough in one of the 7on7 contests.

He's a 4* in my mind

Last edited:
If you get to the 4:03 mark of the HUDL video, Our Mike Allen,(#11 at left DE) sheds a double team and gets in on the tackle. As for KD, his pursuit and open field tackling are first rate.

Love his speed and physicality. College ready body. Should make immediate impact.

94, seeing a lot of 2018 commits tweeting their official scholarship offers - many saying "officially going to be in Winston in January." Do you how many kids at this point are enrolling early?

Getting kids into school in the spring can only help their development. More time with Wake S&C staff. Spring practice reps. Fifth year seniors need to be finishing in December.

Getting kids into school in the spring can only help their development. More time with Wake S&C staff. Spring practice reps. Fifth year seniors need to be finishing in December.

Yeah I just don't know the numbers on how many scholarships are available for early enrollment

Back