• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Investigating If Louisville Knew Too Much

Maybe the Louisville coaches left behind some recommendations of plays to run against Clemson.

I love the Wellman quote: "We need to develop a process then follow the process."

I can only hope that they are also investigating Tulane and Army since their defenses shut us down, too.

I love the Wellman quote: "We need to develop a process then follow the process."

I can only hope that they are also investigating Tulane and Army since their defenses shut us down, too.

Their post game "handshake" was one of the quickest I've ever seen. Clawson didn't say anything and didn't even look at Petrino. He was probably, and deservedly so, pissed about LVILL running plays on their last drive.

Do Clawson and Petrino have some sort of history? Bad blood or anything like that?

I don't think anybody likes Petrino. So that's doesn't really narrow down the reasons for the quick handshake.

They found a coloring book at the stadium with Ruggiero's name on it.

First story listed on ESPN. Some decent Wake bashing in the comments.

Now we know why the offense looked so poor. Who on the team has betrayed us?!

First story listed on ESPN. Some decent Wake bashing in the comments.

Wake gets done dirty and is still the one slammed in the comments. Lots of people clowning Petrino as well though.

Assuming that Louisville actually had this info and they didn't have a UL spy in W-S recording practice & taking notes, wouldn't this seem to implicate a WF employee doing something sketchy or at least something extremely careless, especially since WF practices are mostly closed to the public?

Assuming that Louisville actually had this info and they didn't have a UL spy in W-S recording practice & taking notes, wouldn't this seem to implicate a WF employee doing something sketchy or at least something extremely careless, especially since WF practices are mostly closed to the public?

Well yeah, that or cyber warfare!

Well yeah, that or cyber warfare!
I should have been more clear. While how Louisville got the info and if they did something wrong is important eventually, there is like a 95% likelihood that someone from Wake shared the info. I'm surprised that WF decided to publicize this info given that WF likely has a problem from within it's athletic department. I'd have expected WF to have remained quite on this until they investigated how the info got out to Louisville.

If that's the case, the employee could have slipped them a fake playbook like Greg Brady did when the other team's star QB was dating Marcia just to get inside information.

Also, never underestimate the ability of someone or some people to do dumb, petty crap for little benefit. Look at the few Cardinals employees who hacked the Astros as retribution for a grudge.

In addition, STL Cards - hackers. UL Cards - hackers. Arizona Cards - watch out Seattle Seahawks.

Last edited:
Back