• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Investigating If Louisville Knew Too Much

If they are doing it for Wake then they are doing it for everybody.

I know it seems like not a big deal since they won by 5 touchdowns, but it would be a pretty big issue for Louisville to explain how they got what they got.

This is obviously much ado about nothing, but Petrino taking the moral high ground and talking about sportsmanship is fucking hilarious. He's the dirtiest sob in football.

If they are doing it for Wake then they are doing it for everybody.

I know it seems like not a big deal since they won by 5 touchdowns, but it would be a pretty big issue for Louisville to explain how they got what they got.

Assuming they were dependent on someone at Wake to provide them with the info, I'm guessing they're not doing this against every other school, unless they have a mole at every other school.

Not exactly sure why I want this to be a huge scandal, but I do. I mean Watergate huge.

If that's the case, the employee could have slipped them a fake playbook like Greg Brady did when the other team's star QB was dating Marcia just to get inside information.

Mike Brady was such a doink

Not understanding why people are assuming it had to have been an inside job. Couldn't someone had just stolen an extra playbook or notes Friday or Saturday before the game?

Not understanding why people are assuming it had to have been an inside job. Couldn't someone had just stolen an extra playbook or notes Friday or Saturday before the game?

Stolen from where? How?

It's a possibility but Clawson notified Wellman on Friday when wake went to the stadium. So the odds of something being left behind seems low as WF would not have been at the stadium before then (assuming travel on Thursday).

Last edited:
Ha, I remember in high school lacrosse if any member of the team lost his scouting report on an away trip the whole team had crazy sprint punishments at practice. It might be the case here that we found a copy of their scouting report which included stuff they shouldn't know about.

When you are a terrible person and you run the score up and just abandon any type of sportsmanship in a physical football game, shit happens. Fuck off Petrino. Enjoy your motorcycle bitches in hell.

When you are a terrible person and you run the score up and just abandon any type of sportsmanship in a physical football game, shit happens. Fuck off Petrino. Enjoy your motorcycle bitches in hell.

Did you not listen to a damn word he said? Sportsmanship is like his entire thing.

“I have no knowledge of the situation. We take a lot of pride in the way we operate our program. As I’ve stated already this season, my coaching philosophy has always been to play the game with sportsmanship."

Can we just pause to talk about how horrendous the W-S Journal headline is? I mean I know they outsourced their copy-editing, but the headline couldn't be more vague on what's turned out to be a national story. "Louisville knew too much"?? Tell the people what's actually going on

Petrino is scum, but I do like the way he walks out onto the field, starting in the first quarter, and starts berating the refs. Almost every game, no matter the opponent or score.

is there a pre-existing beef w Louisville? Clawson was obviously none too happy about them piling on at end of game. And there's the whole Colburn thing. I mean louisville and Petrino are basically the complete polar opposite of Clawson and Wake.

is there a pre-existing beef w Louisville? Clawson was obviously none too happy about them piling on at end of game. And there's the whole Colburn thing. I mean louisville and Petrino are basically the complete polar opposite of Clawson and Wake.

I missed what happened to Colburn?

Louisville was obviously brought into the ACC to make Clemson look classy by comparison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a possibility but Clawson notified Wellman on Friday when wake went to the stadium. So the odds of something being left behind seems low as WF would not have been at the stadium before then (assuming travel on Thursday).

Equipment 18-wheeler and student managers arrive day before game....just sayin:eek:

Back