• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest @ Tulane - Monday 11/17 at 8PM ET (ESPN3)

At least we will be on our flagship network. I hate having to search for our game.
Thanks, Wellman. That ant hill still awaits you.

Didn't get to watch more than five minutes on Friday night so I'm super pumped for this.

Looks like another game where we need our guards to play defense and our bigs to dominate inside. They start 6'6" Tre Drye at the 4 who just reeks of mediocrity, and a 6'11" sophomore whose career high is 4 points (twice) and played in 17 games last year where he got one or fewer boards.

Another good early matchup for Dinos perhaps.

Wake's already played a game. Smh at that site.
It's the second time that a paper has failed to recognize that the UNCA game ever happened. Another paper in NC (I forget which one) had an article about how UNCA won their season opener against ECU.

WF vs UNCA, the game that never happened according to the newspaper industry.

It's the second time that a paper has failed to recognize that the UNCA game ever happened. Another paper in NC (I forget which one) had an article about how UNCA won their season opener against ECU.

WF vs UNCA, the game that never happened according to the newspaper industry.

I wish those newspapers could have written the story on our last four basketball seasons.

Road games are generally worth about 3 points regardless of how good or bad you are on the road over the past X games. This game is essentially a toss up.

And we call this guy "numbers."

Looks like another game where we need our guards to play defense and our bigs to dominate inside. They start 6'6" Tre Drye at the 4 who just reeks of mediocrity, and a 6'11" sophomore whose career high is 4 points (twice) and played in 17 games last year where he got one or fewer boards.

Another good early matchup for Dinos perhaps.

How the fuck do you only grab one rebound if you play over 5 minutes and are damn near 7 feet tall? How is that possible?!

It will be a nice win.

But don't be expecting us to win as many games as we did last year. If we do, Danny has had a great first season on the bench.

I'm excited to watch us play, but it's hard to be confident about any road game after the past few years.

At least we will be on our flagship network. I hate having to search for our game.
Thanks, Wellman. That ant hill still awaits you.

I stream us through the WatchESPN service on my Xbox. It's not too bad...

And I agree.. I'm excited to watch us play again. It's been awhile since I said that for a weak nonconference game.

Watch ESPN is our flagship network, and has been ever since Wellman destroyed our program.

But, thanks for your input.

This is nothing new but sucks that Watch Espn is only on XBOX. Always have to watch on iPad instead of my PS4. First world problems.

This is nothing new but sucks that Watch Espn is only on XBOX. Always have to watch on iPad instead of my PS4. First world problems.

Xbox makes it super easy to watch these games, but when I'm away from home I usually just hook my laptop up to my TV via a HDMI cord and watch that way.

Love Xbox but the feed is real choppy and will repeat sometimes. Does that happen on the regular feed?

Love Xbox but the feed is real choppy and will repeat sometimes. Does that happen on the regular feed?

In my experience all the online feeds have this to some extent. Comes with territory for streaming live events over the net.

Back