• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest @ Tulane - Monday 11/17 at 8PM ET (ESPN3)

Watch ESPN is our flagship network, and has been ever since Wellman destroyed our program.

But, thanks for your input.

Watch Espn is where nearly everybody plays, not just Wake.

I'm streaming it to my Chromecast and that usually works pretty well for other watchespn events

But nearly everybody else plays on regular TV, not just streamed on the internet. Which, of course, was my original point.

I think I am going to start categorizing people who can't watch games on ESPN3 in the same bucket as those who can't bring an ID to vote.

We've talked about this before, most teams play on ESPN3. Louisville is a top 10 team in the nation and has at least five games only on ESPN3.

If you are referring to me, I watch ESPN3 a lot because I have to. It is still streamed, and therefore inferior to any other network.

ESPN3 is awesome. I wish there were a ton more channels like it where you could literally pick from dozens of simultaneous games at once.

Every game Wake plays is at least on ESPN3 and 22 are televised on a regular station. I would imagine this is the norm for a school in a top conference that is not Duke, UK, Kansas, etc.

My ESPN3 stream is always high quality and without interruption, but also always 30 seconds behind twitter and this board.

I think I am going to start categorizing people who can't watch games on ESPN3 in the same bucket as those who can't bring an ID to vote.

My internet provider (Centurylink) doesn't have access to ESPN3, neither does my TV provider Directv. Whenever I try to use firstrowsports or vipbox, I usually get malware like trovi.com. So any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Funny thing though, I always take an ID to vote, but haven't been asked to show it yet.

My internet provider (Centurylink) doesn't have access to ESPN3, neither does my TV provider Directv. Whenever I try to use firstrowsports or vipbox, I usually get malware like trovi.com. So any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Funny thing though, I always take an ID to vote, but haven't been asked to show it yet.

if you've gotta use a site like first row or vip, make sure to have adblock plus installed

Find a friend who will loan you their Comcast login.

I don't even think it's true at all. It would be true if he had said "Nearly every power conference team plays on regular tv, as well as have games streamed early on in the season on the internet."

That's not even close to what he said.

How many games does Wake have on regular TV? His point is that our TV appearances have declined.

Back