• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest's own Tommy Elrod caught leaking football information to other teams

Not that they wouldn't have done it anyway, but it's probably at lot easier when the people involved aren't there anymore

Nonetheless, you can't release a better statement than that. Kudos to Whit Babcock. That's how you handle things.

20161013_Jericho_list--75d4d44ef90238963b1da1d585dc9a8b.jpg

So, who will be next on the "list?"

Well, no. He has lunch with them every week. That seems functionally the same, if not a closer relationship.

I know for a fact that Dabo had members of the press over to his home for either lunch or dinner and played golf with them this year before the season started. Might have been as early as spring practice, but it happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ugh really? I was talking about our game with them that ended 0-0 after regulation. Come on man

dude with all the scorching hot takes flying around it's tough to tell these days

you gave no context at all, just posted it right after the VT AD response, which was great

We need to know who the assistant is because he is likely coaching at another program now. Could get pretty interesting.

Now that this isn't limited to former Grobe assistants, wow. Could be a lot bigger than realized.

Interesting that this one dates back to 2014 - was wondering when we would start hearing about some of the older attempts. The fact that at the start of this whole thing he didn't just go to former co-workers with the information means this could have some serious tentacles.

Back