• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Tennis 2017-2018

Is Bresky as UVa alum? If not, allowing him to leave for them would tag us as a second rate program. Need to match+ to a reasonable level if they offer.

Bored so I looked it up, he was associate HC under Boland for nine years. Looks like they started at UVa at the same time

Bored so I looked it up, he was associate HC under Boland for nine years. Looks like they started at UVa at the same time

They did start together and built UVA tennis. Bresky didn't go to UVA though.

UVA is currently in good position up 3-2 with two matches remaining. The match is on ESPNU. This is only the third time that two schools from the same conference have met in the finals, with the last being in 2001. UNC is also only the second ACC team (besides UVA) to make the final 4.

im surprised that jack murray is azn. i bet he reads right to left.

petros up a break early. i'm having streaming issues.

Petros won 3 and 4. Guerin lost 3 and 3. Unseeded Gojo just beat the #4 seed Rinderknech from Texas A&M 2-6, 6-4, 6-3. Last year Rinderknech lost his mind against Mansouri is the singles tournament and was defaulted in the third set. He has to hate playing Wake.

UVA men hired a previous assistant as their head coach, for those that were concerned about Bresky heading to Charlottesville.

UVA men hired a previous assistant as their head coach, for those that were concerned about Bresky heading to Charlottesville.

BtNpKqt.gif

Last edited:
The Wake men go 3 for 3 on the day, with Mansouri winning 6-4, 6-4 over Salazar from Arkansas.

Back