• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Tennis 2017-2018

all 3 of our guys seem to benefit by seeds near them in the draw losing.

From my scan, looks like WF is the only team with 3 players still alive. UVA had two players lose in the first round. UNC had a player lose. Ohio State had two players lose.

petros won 1st set and up a break early second. rain delay now.

Three WF players in the final 16 would be ridiculous, but also, would leave the question as to how WF didn't win the team title.

Three WF players in the final 16 would be ridiculous, but also, would leave the question as to how WF didn't win the team title.

Gojo would likely have won without the delay in my opinion, leaving seraphim's 3rd set to get us past UNC. Don't think we would have beaten UVA even on a good day.

why the comment about uva? the week before it was tied at 3 with the final match on serve in the third set and seraphim blew 3 or 4 break points and then lost the last 12 points in a row. We could have beaten them.

Just think they were playing too well especially at doubles and don't see 4 singles points.

Just think they were playing too well especially at doubles and don't see 4 singles points.

Agreed. I think we would have had trouble repeating our 6 singles performance from the ACC tournament.

amazing to see us winning every match both days great going guys!

Petros, Gojo, and Mansouri all win again. Mansouri with the third set tie-break victory.

Awesome for them individually ..as a team just another giant choke job. I love Wake and could care less how these guys do on their own....sorry just sick of the TEAM LOWF stuff. ��������������������

Skander and Gojo in action this morning. Skander victorious in his first set, while Gojo lost the first and needs to rally

Awesome for them individually ..as a team just another giant choke job. I love Wake and could care less how these guys do on their own....sorry just sick of the TEAM LOWF stuff. ��������������������

I don't think losing to UNC is a "choke job".

Both Gojo and Skander in the third set now. Drama!

#1 seed in the tourney just got bounced

Back