• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Tennis 2017-2018

Gojo bout to go down, Skander up a break 4-3

Skander a winner!

Would face the top remaining seed if that dude gets through his Rd of 16 match later

I don't think losing to UNC is a "choke job".

Not a choke job, but a continuation of the ratio of wake underperforming seed in postseason play to Wake outperforming seed in postseason play across all sports happens at a 95/5 ratio.

Perhaps an appropriate time to note that Petros just lost

Nm just saw on twitter, good guys win 6-1 7-5

5 pm match against the carowhina guys I guess it goes without saying everyone on this board will be making the trip!

Great win today boys!

Skander amazing to win both singles and doubles today so he plays the miss state guy at noon tomorrow see you all there

Awesome for them individually ..as a team just another giant choke job. I love Wake and could care less how these guys do on their own....sorry just sick of the TEAM LOWF stuff

These individual performances still tangibly benefit the wake tennis program and more importantly the school. Don't we get Davis cup points for individual success?

bunch of guys on this board think Kelly cheats and while that's probably not true this would still be a great time to see him and his carowhina partner GO DOWN!

great to watch we're up 5-4 first set!

Big win for Mansouri\Seraphim to make the final 4. Wake won the first set in a tiebreak, lost the second 3-6, and then won the third set 13-11 after being down a match point.

great job Christian and Skander you guys are amazing ... all of us are stoked!

Our guys just lost. Looks like we had a match point in the breaker but didn't convert.

Back