• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake to keep [Redacted] according to John Feinstein sources

I'm going to send the first wake shirt i ever bought to Hatch's office with a note attached, "i don't need this anymore"

Only explanation could be that RW is letting Bzzz stay on through the end of the contract next year and both will then leave allowing for new AD and basketball coach hires.

what are the chances feinstein et alia read these boards and are specifically trolling us?

They need to say something. I have to know if I can spend my bball ticket cash on the hurricanes. I move from one losing team to a different sport and losing team.

Yeah, this cocksucker Wellman needs to remember who writes his checks and where his primary responsibility lies. Fuck Dayton and the NCAA tournament. Get your goddamn self on the phone to your assistant and issue a release on [Redacted] now. It's not enough that you've pissed away the alumni's money over the past 4 years while destroying the program, but now you've got the entire fanbase up in arms as to what is going on. Do your fucking job for the people who pay you to do it, bastard.

Only explanation could be that RW is letting Bzzz stay on through the end of the contract next year and both will then leave allowing for new AD and basketball coach hires.

If true that is unbelievably selfish. The program is in flames NOW. It is critical to change course NOW, not after another year of nowhere. Let the new AD decide what he wants to do with the bball coach.

What is Hatch's e-mail? I'm going to give this fucker a piece of my mind about the assclown giving the finger to his entire alumni base while he bojangles himself for the cameras in Dayton.

John Feinstein Show ‏@JFeinsteinShow 1m
For those asking, John did say on the show today a source told him #WakeForest will not be firing Jeff [Redacted]. Things can change though...

What is Hatch's e-mail? I'm going to give this fucker a piece of my mind about the assclown giving the finger to his entire alumni base while he bojangles himself for the cameras in Dayton.

i might suggest changing the tone of the email a bit

Last year it took Wellman nine days after the season to publicly announce Bzz's return.

ru5ydk.gif

I'd be pretty surprised if Feinstein had a source inside WFU. And there is just no way that Wellman is going to fire either Randolph or Rusty.

#backtracking

Seriously, things could change? The season is over. Nothing can change. Bz is gone and Feinstein is trolling.

Thanks for the clip. Feinstein has no idea what he's talking about.

There's no plausible reason you can keep this idiot. If so, I'm done with Wake basketball. Won't even go to the games for free. This is just a big middle finger from Ronnie to the fan base.

Back