• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake to keep [Redacted] according to John Feinstein sources

John Feinstein Show ‏@JFeinsteinShow 1m
For those asking, John did say on the show today a source told him #WakeForest will not be firing Jeff [Redacted]. Things can change though...

i_dont_even_cat.jpg

John Feinstein Show ‏@JFeinsteinShow 1m
For those asking, John did say on the show today a source told him #WakeForest will not be firing Jeff [Redacted]. Things can change though...

The aren't firing him because he is resigning...

Let us all not forget that the current assistant coaches are also still in limbo right now. They haven't been told anything.

But why would Ron Wellman let any of them know? It isn't like they have given anything to Wake Forest and deserve an inkling of information of what their future might hold.

Ron Wellman is a fucking piece of shit. I hope he gets eaten alive by a Ohioan on bath salts.

lol we turned firing the most incompetent coach in all of Basketball into a shit show. Can't even do that right. Maybe this Athletic department and coach are made for each other. I really don't even care anymore.

http://acc.blogs.starnewsonline.com/files/2010/04/wellman-and-[Redacted].jpg

Let us all not forget that the current assistant coaches are also still in limbo right now. They haven't been told anything.

But why would Ron Wellman let any of them know? It isn't like they have given anything to Wake Forest and deserve an inkling of information of what their future might hold.

Ron Wellman is a fucking piece of shit. I hope he gets eaten alive by a Ohioan on bath salts.

Damn good idea :naughty:

Wonder if it's possible Feinstein ran into Chairman Ron in Dayton, asked about Buzzdick, and Chairman Ron responded that he wasn't "firing" Buzzdick just to troll us. We go nuts for a few days, and Chairman Ron accepts Buzzdick's resignation early next week. FWIW, I don't think Feinstein would intentionally troll us.

Back