• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake to keep [Redacted] according to John Feinstein sources

Fwiw - Irish is way right on the PMs rant. And I get it. It does suck to hit up a thread for any new bzd be gone info only to find 30 posts in a row that beat a dead horse joke.

If I stood in front if a room and told a funny joke and you turned around and repeated it to someone that doesn't make you funny or clever. If you are still turning around and telling the same joke three years later and to a room full of folks telling the exact same fucking joke that just makes you a bit dim. In my book

jaybone definitely has PMs!

Fwiw - Irish is way right on the PMs rant. And I get it. It does suck to hit up a thread for any new bzd be gone info only to find 30 posts in a row that beat a dead horse joke.

If I stood in front if a room and told a funny joke and you turned around and repeated it to someone that doesn't make you funny or clever. If you are still turning around and telling the same joke three years later and to a room full of folks telling the exact same fucking joke that just makes you a bit dim. In my book

Didn't people stop listening to you when you picked the Blazers over the Mavs in 5 games back in 2011? Quit being butthurt and clear your inbox that's full of people sending their addresses so you can pay your debts you owe.

Would be a first.

bad jokes? PM please!

Maybe you Buttheads who hate the PM joke should start your own board with no lame jokes and no private messaging feature.

I had my doubts about this Tannen fellow (when aim for the moon, don't miss, and all that...), but I'm pleasantly surprised to say "he" delivers.

Seems like an AD would want coaches to notice he's hiring. Why make a position available when target hires are paying the least attention?

Were you sleep deprived when you said this?

Howland: "Well you know, I wanted to get hired by Wake but the darndest thing happened: I was watching the NCAA Tournament and I NEVER FOUND OUT THE WAKE JOB WAS OPEN! They need to extend their outreach next time, try godaddy.com or something."

Feinstein put out a blog today where he not only rips Wellman and the selection committee, but also talks about our situation. He also makes it clear that he's heard Wellman intends to keep Bz:

I’ve known Ron Wellman, this year’s committee chair for years. He’s a very personable guy who has done some very good things as Wake Forest’s athletic director although if the story is true that he’s planning to bring Jeff [Redacted] back for a fifth season as his basketball coach, he may be dealing with an alumni base that will be in full revolt against him.

Link

Feinstein put out a blog today where he not only rips Wellman and the selection committee, but also talks about our situation. He also makes it clear that he's heard Wellman intends to keep Bz:

Link
Good job by Feinstein. I am a little concerned to say the least that we may be stuck with [Redacted] next season.

Someone needs to keep a record of wildly wrong and fictitious rumors like this so that those who originated them might be publicly shamed and discredited!!

Someone needs to fess up and call out the perpetrators! This thread is/was completely ridiculous. Who the fuck are Feinstein sources anyway?

Back