• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WaPo’s Kathleen Parker calls for VP Harris to step aside

Who remembers the Dynamo that was Tim Kaine? He really spoke to the micro managing policy wonk demographic that the Democratic Party needed in 2016. The type of guy that had the appeal one can only find in a plate of mashed potatoes. On the other hand, the history making first female and minority vice president who speaks to not only African American voters but also south Asian Americans may not have the broad appeal of another old white career politician, which is why I’m grateful it’s not Trump vs Harris but Trump vs Biden.

I can only imagine the crème de la crème that Trump will pick knowing he is one Big Mac away from cardiac arrest. Maybe the my pillow guy will be his vice president?
Trump is like a cockroach. I predict Kristi Noem cause “ she’s like almost a ten… like in my league” I can hear his speech.

We need Aaron Burr.

Should we rank the top 10 vice presidents of all time? Can anyone name more than 10 without looking it up?

(Even if you list them out, I won’t believe you did it without cheating)

Levi P Morton fucks so hard I don’t need to name 9 others.

Who remembers the Dynamo that was Tim Kaine? He really spoke to the micro managing policy wonk demographic that the Democratic Party needed in 2016. The type of guy that had the appeal one can only find in a plate of mashed potatoes. On the other hand, the history making first female and minority vice president who speaks to not only African American voters but also south Asian Americans may not have the broad appeal of another old white career politician, which is why I’m grateful it’s not Trump vs Harris but Trump vs Biden.

I can only imagine the crème de la crème that Trump will pick knowing he is one Big Mac away from cardiac arrest. Maybe the my pillow guy will be his vice president?
I don't think I'd recognize Kaine if he walked into the bar now and sat next to me, and he's one of my senators. I might recognize Warner.

It’s going to be awesome when this country elects a fascist kleptocrat insurrectionist and probable traitor into the Presidency a second time because the number 2 person on the opposing ticket isn’t all that personable or likable and has a weird laugh.
And a black woman ! !

The team that already beat us should cut one of their players cause they are definitely going to lose this time!!! Also, unrelated — anybody got a spare $500 mil lying around?

Isn’t a major part of Biden’s personal story that he grew up in working class Scranton?

At some point we have to conclude that people are just looking for excuses to vote for Trump and are not truly concerned about the VPs likability.
Yep. A whole lotta rationalization going on to justify doing the unjustifiable. Biden's too old, Harris is an awful veep, Commander bites too many people, etc. So therefore I have no choice but to vote for Trump. Because of course he's not too old and crazy, the nutcase he picks as his running mate is much better than Harris, and Trump doesn't even like dogs. So there - look at what you Democrats made me do!

Nobody cares what you say reff because you push Russian propaganda and don’t even flinch doing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry but that was Maddow, Chuckie Todd and all the rest of the Democratic shills who pushed Hillary’s Russian narrative about Trump for years. Then The NY Times, Facebook, Twitter and the rest that interfered in the 2020 election by hiding the real truth about Hunter’s laptop.

Sorry but that was Maddow, Chuckie Todd and all the rest of the Democratic shills who pushed Hillary’s Russian narrative about Trump for years. Then The NY Times, Facebook, Twitter and the rest that interfered in the 2020 election by hiding the real truth about Hunter’s laptop.
The one they’re not impeaching Biden over?

The team that already beat us should cut one of their players cause they are definitely going to lose this time!!! Also, unrelated — anybody got a spare $500 mil lying around?
Don’t need $500 mill when the appellate court cut it back to $175 mill and Trump just made more billions with his Truth Social going public. The haters are just coming out of the woodwork, trying to keep Trump out if the race because Decrepit Joe is going down in flames in all the polls. And now Robert Kennedy Jr has announced his running mate, further scaring the Dems who are going to run full scale ops against him. Yet Jr will siphon off 5-10% of Biden votes in key states.

speaking of fucking morons, on Friday in Puerto Rico, VP Kamala Harris was clapping along to a protest song on her visit to San Juan. She finally stopped when she was told the protest song was about her. “Kamala Harris war criminal.”
Kamala Harris idiot! 😂

Very scared of the running mate no one’s ever heard of supporting the guy abandoned by the most famous political family in America

speaking of fucking morons, on Friday in Puerto Rico, VP Kamala Harris was clapping along to a protest song on her visit to San Juan. She finally stopped when she was told the protest song was about her. “Kamala Harris war criminal.”
Kamala Harris idiot! 😂
And today the walking talking word salad VP said “”Do you know-OK, a bit of a history lesson-do you know the women’s teams were not allowed to have brackets until 2022? Harris told Spectrum News. Think about that…..talk about progress.”
She finds it very exciting that the women are just now getting brackets! Wonder what has been printed in newspapers all these years showing the sub-regions, regionals and Final Four. Oh, that would be brackets.

Back