• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WE DON'T STINK ANYMORE!

buckets

#1 Bald Hero
Reaction score
NCAA tourney

We don't completely stink anymore

First play-in team to ever make the Final Four

Let's go

Lonzo Ball more like Lonzo Deez Nutz, amirite?

God bless Danny Manning, I really didn't think we would be in the NCAA in three years. Overall great season and I was in a bad way after the Clemson game.

God bless Danny Manning, I really didn't think we would be in the NCAA in three years. Overall great season and I was in a bad way after the Clemson game.

That's because you were duped into believing it was a MUST WIN

So damn stoked for this team, Danny, and the Deacon faithful! He cleaned up our shit storm in 3 years, we have a lottery-top 20 NBA pick, we upset a top 10 team, WE.ARE.DANCING

YO, Buckets, Air Taxi from Long Beach to Sacramento is only $2324 one way. Regular flights from LAX are $400 RT.

I guess you are drive Palma and I to Sactown. :)

YO, Buckets, Air Taxi from Long Beach to Sacramento is only $2324 one way. Regular flights from LAX are $400 RT.

I'm down for this weekend if we get to UCLA

Last time we played in Cali for the tourney was 02 right? When we lost to Oregon in round of 32?

Wash yourselves of the [Redacted] shit stain. Wonderful

FYI NC Deacs, there is a daily direct flight from CLT to Sacramento. Just in case.

Watching Deac games and drinking with buddies is relevant again. Like these Deacs a lot.

The fact Danny turned us around in 3 years show a lot of hope for the future.

I'll go up for the UCLA game too, what we talking, a 6 hour drive?

Maybe a little less...about 350 miles or so.

The Cinci game is on St. Patrick's Day, you can get it off. I'm in for the drive.

Maybe a little less...about 350 miles or so.

The Cinci game is on St. Patrick's Day, you can get it off. I'm in for the drive.

But then I'm stuck in Sacramento for 2 days and miserable

One extra day....and SF isn't that far away....I think Reno is only about 90-120 minutes from there.

Back