• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WE DON'T STINK ANYMORE!

Before we worry too much about how the Tournament goes, I think we should heartily relish the title of this thread and how great it is NOT TO STINK ANYMORE. We are not ready to compete for a national championship, but we are not totally irrelevant. And considering where we were 6, 5, 4 years ago, that is an amazing condition for our program.

Back in the day, The Hebrew Hammer was the road trip god.

I still have an old photo of Rick's ride:

24387680001_large.jpg

It was ricky's fuck machine and he fucked everything and anything that climbed in. There would be occasional dry spells and one time i caught him ramming dougie up the poop shoot after slapping a handful of vaseline to his tight brown eye.

but typically it was the teen chicks and dudes who we picked up hitchiking. not one ass ever left without an introduction to ricks meat puppet. ricky took the ass part of ass, gas or grass literally. he's line em up like a walrus blowing on horns and just got from ass to ass until he was ready to blow. he'd pull out and blast his emer's glue all over moonface's pock marked visage. rick always claiming his goo was a perfect acne treatment

none of use ever saw moonface's complexion improve; then again, i don't recall face ever complaining neither.

I could write a book longer than moby dick about rick's exploits on that old VW

I think that a win tonight and a win versus Cincy, will propel the program in a great direction for years to come. I think the team walked off the court at halftime against VT and thought the game was in the bag. The football team could have done the same in the Bowl game, but didn't. This board is happy with the direction of the football program mainly because winning that Bowl game made us forget the 1-5 finish to the regular season. Two more wins will make us forget the up and down season that our basketball team had. John Collins staying for another year would make us giddy for next season.

Basketball has been an unqualified success. We were projected to win somewhere between 5-6 games in the regular season in football, so we didn't wildly exceed expectations by going 6-6 (all this said, it was still a very good season).

The basketball team was not projected to win anywhere near 19 games, and to get to the big dance

Not watching the hornets or the hurricanes games tonight because I don't want their stank mojo contaminating my #vibez.

My wife just asked if we won. I laughed.

Back