• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WE DON'T STINK ANYMORE!

Last time we played in Cali for the tourney was 02 right? When we lost to Oregon in round of 32?

Also in Sacramento. Think we woulda been Elite 8 bound if not for Dawson getting hurt

If you and RJ road trip to Sacramento for two days and promise the live post the experience, I'll chip in $20 for gas. I know the CT is probably in for some more cash too.
I'm down for this road trip

Mark it down

Would need to leave Friday, not thursday though

Last time we played in Cali for the tourney was 02 right? When we lost to Oregon in round of 32?

I got my first speeding ticket the week before that and was listening to that game in my car on the way to my lawyer's office. And then sat there and was 25 minutes late to my appointment because I waited for the game to end.

Bummer memory.

I'm down for this road trip

Mark it down

Would need to leave Friday, not thursday though

We'd have to leave about 5 AM from the West Side. It looks like it's approximately 380 miles from there.

If we leave much later, there will be traffic. Tipoff is at 4:27 PDT.

You down?

Hell yeah. For Friday's game, right?

There's a chance that I might drive up with a fellow townie fan, but he's going to make the call after the game on Tuesday.

Keep me in the loop?

Last edited:
A decent pizza place in Sacramento called Zelda's if I recall. About all I remember about the city.

Once I get out of my development, I'd only have to make four turns between HB and Memphis (not including getting gas).

2969718153_74db8a07c0_z.jpg

If we make it to Sunday I am driving up Saturday I think.

Back