• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Welcome billboard?

TownieDeac

words are futile devices
Reaction score
I would definitely donate if someone wants to set it up.

I think there's still funding left, but I'd pitch in if need be, too.

We still have time left on the billboards that we had before.

Just a simple: "Welcome Coach Clawson and Coach Manning" would be great. Shouldn't have hastags on it, unless it's something like #TheAwakening at the bottom, but should be a simple and classy welcome to both coaches.

Just a simple: "Welcome Coach Clawson and Coach Manning" would be great. Shouldn't have hastags on it, unless it's something like #TheAwakening at the bottom, but should be a simple and classy welcome to both coaches.

Someone had a good idea on a different thread:

The Wake of a new era

#ClawsIN #ManUP

RSF is on this. Just send him a check.

Then maybe a Go Deacs!

this definitely needs to be done, will show that the negative attitude was solely towards [name redacted] and not the players/program in general.

I think throwing in something like #TheAwakening is good to tie it in for football, but this should not be a hashtag fest. It should be basic English, with basic text, and something like Go Deacs at the end.

I actually do really like the #TheAwakening idea since it's what Clawson is pushing.

Please don't mention Wellman. He's dead to me. Keep it positive. Welcome our new head coach.

Back