• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Welcome billboard?

For the record, I think it should have the #theaWAKEning, #ClawsIn, and #ManUp hashtags in it because that's how things spread these days. Hash tags. It is stupid and menial, but thems the facts.

Billboard is needed though. Shows we were always pro-Wake.

Agreed.

Manning has not yet relocated his family here. Do we really want the Stratts to potentially fuck this up?

I'm with DV7 in that we should include some hashtags cause that is how things spread these days. Positive messages. Love #theaWAKEening too

But it can also include the main simple message of Welcome Coach Manning & Coach Clawson as the main header

Hash tags and Twitter in general will be made fun of by future generations. What a goofy communication method.

I also like the above. Would be great and show the media we aren't just big meanies.

Hash tags and Twitter in general will be made fun of by future generations. What a goofy communication method.

I agree.

Hash tags and Twitter in general are huge in our world right now. I propose we not worry about what people in 2114 might think about our billboard.

I agree.

Hash tags and Twitter in general are huge in our world right now. I propose we not worry about what people in 2114 might think about our billboard.

Lol. I like using just

#theaWAKEning

We don't even know if #ManUp will be a preferred marketing tool By the new bball staff. I like it but no need to promote something that doesn't currently exist.

I'm anti-hashtags but I'm old as well. Billboards rule. Can we get a volunteer to climb the billboard and stay up there until we've made the NCAA tournament? We can all chip in to feed you.

Having every word as a hash tag looks idiotic and is confusing.

Welcome Coach Manning & Coach Clawson!

#theaWAKEning

Nice and simple.

I don't think it will look like a collage. The main message will probably look like what you said, with hashtags down at the bottom.
I don't even use twitter nor understand how to read it but I almost feel like the hashtags are a necessity. There like modern day rallying cries.

Welcome Coach Manning & Coach Clawson! GO DEACS!

#theaWAKEning

#ClawsIn #ManUp

I don't think it will look like a collage. The main message will probably look like what you said, with hashtags down at the bottom.
I don't even use twitter nor understand how to read it but I almost feel like the hashtags are a necessity. There like modern day rallying cries.

Welcome Coach Manning & Coach Clawson! GO DEACS!

#theaWAKEning

#ClawsIn #ManUp

That is about what I had in my mind's eye.

Welcome Coach Manning & Coach Clawson! GO

#theaWAKEning

#ClawsIn #ManUp

This is what dv7 and I were discussing

Back