• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Welcome billboard?

In on a welcome billboard.

Also, is there any way to rally the students to roll the quad? Would really help reverse some of the negative PR / karma from the "resignation."

For the record, I think it should have the #theaWAKEning, #ClawsIn, and #ManUp hashtags in it because that's how things spread these days. Hash tags. It is stupid and menial, but thems the facts.

Billboard is needed though. Shows we were always pro-Wake.

Welcome Coach Manning billboard is a good idea.

For the record, I think it should have the #theaWAKEning, #ClawsIn, and #ManUp hashtags in it because that's how things spread these days. Hash tags. It is stupid and menial, but thems the facts.

Billboard is needed though. Shows we were always pro-Wake.

I like the idea of hash tags, but I definitely think the focus should be "Coach Manning" "Coach Clawson" "Go Deacs" so people driving by get the main message.

I like the idea of hash tags, but I definitely think the focus should be "Coach Manning" "Coach Clawson" "Go Deacs" so people driving by get the main message.

Having every word as a hash tag looks idiotic and is confusing.

Welcome Coach Manning & Coach Clawson!

#theaWAKEning

Nice and simple.

Guys keep it simple and limit the hashtag stuff. Make it something every generation of Deacon fan can readily understand. Average folks above 35 think Twitter is nonsense or don't know it exists.

gotta ride with #theaWAKEning

blueprint already in place for Danny courtesy of Clawson

I think throwing in something like #TheAwakening is good to tie it in for football, but this should not be a hashtag fest. It should be basic English, with basic text, and something like Go Deacs at the end.

I actually do really like the #TheAwakening idea since it's what Clawson is pushing.

I like the idea of a hashtag that ties back to what the football coaches are doing on twitter. Dey blowin' shit up! Good idea to promote that idea since it speaks to the renewed energy and excitement these moves have generated.

But I'm a fan of the "ManUp" tag too since it has a nice double-meaning: 1) we've literally manned up by adding a big name and 2) no more crying about the past, time to soldier on.

I like the idea of a hashtag that ties back to what the football coaches are doing on twitter. Dey blowin' shit up! Good idea to promote that idea since it speaks to the renewed energy and excitement these moves have generated.

But I'm a fan of the "ManUp" tag too since it has a nice double-meaning: 1) we've literally manned up by adding a big name and 2) no more crying about the past, time to soldier on.

We can always run two of then at the same time. ...

ManUp is great. Our AD should roll with it. Welcoming manning to bring up our program and move on from the old era of suckitude.

Back