• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wellman

marquee moon

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
From twitter:
Wake Forest AD Ron Wellman is in the building. Said it may be a while before he hires a coach bc many candidates are still coaching.

Also:

Wellman also told me he will not use a search firm to make the hire. My respect for him just went up exponentially.

Can we just tack the "News Thread for Coaching Search" and put it all on there?

it'll be great when he waits so fn long and we see Shaka decide to stay or go elsewhere and Howland jump into Marquette.

DF is probably on vacation and not available to approve Wellmans decision around the new hire. Wellman cannot sneeze without permission from his grand protector. Btw Shaka is a pipe dream of deluded and emotionally scarred fans.

From twitter:
Wake Forest AD Ron Wellman is in the building. Said it may be a while before he hires a coach bc many candidates are still coaching.

Our Wake Forest email also said that President Nathan O Hatch would be involved in the coaching search and hire

I was thinking Digger Phelps.

Back