• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF at SYRACUSE, Saturday 3:30 ESPN2

this was literally the first time i have heard someone talk about liberty being a "knock off." If we played Liberty at home i'd expect to beat them soundly, as we always have.

Have we played Liberty since they transitioned from FCS?

WF beat Liberty 34-14 in 2006
WF beat Liberty 20-17 in 2012

Liberty transitioned from the FCS level to the FBS level in 2017.

as IAT pointed out somewhere, the Ruggiero offense is predicated on successful runs early in the drive -- if Syracuse does indeed have a strong DL then that can really disrupt the whole O

WF beat Liberty 34-14 in 2006
WF beat Liberty 20-17 in 2012

Liberty transitioned from the FCS level to the FBS level in 2017.

Nothing of substance to add here but I was helping ring the bell for the 2006 game and I recall helping to start the Jon Abbate "5th Quarter" hand thing while doing it. Am I an old now?

I woke up a little nervous about this one but am not nervous anymore. Deacs will win bigly

I also woke up thinking today was Friday, so I was pretty bummed when I figured out I was wrong. Richmond got me shook

Back