• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF Tennis (WS Open Starts Saturday)

Thanks to you diehards for the time and means to watch tonight's match. Gave up on tennis years ago. This thread has rekindled my interest...at least for tonight.

MM, IMissRandolph, and Rafi have done an excellent job the last couple seasons and really boosted my interest. Even if you have to deal with the occasional #alllossesmatter catfight.

so what time we looking at starting? looks like the 5 pm UGA USC match about to start.

i guess the question is are we the first 8 pm match to start or the ucla-stanford match?

Is that Tulsa's twitter or our twitter? I'll plan accordingly based on who the information is coming from.

Hmmm. Probably accurate but I'll reserve judgment. Wake's twitter accounts for sports, as far as I've seen compared to all the other schools in the ACC, are by far the worst in the conference.

Hmmm. Probably accurate but I'll reserve judgment. Wake's twitter accounts for sports, as far as I've seen compared to all the other schools in the ACC, are by far the worst in the conference.

BC? Do they even have Twitter yet?

MM, IMissRandolph, and Rafi have done an excellent job the last couple seasons and really boosted my interest. Even if you have to deal with the occasional #alllossesmatter catfight.

Thanks dude. #alllossesmatter - love it!

You, MM, and IMR all provide really good insight.

Thanks to you diehards for the time and means to watch tonight's match. Gave up on tennis years ago. This thread has rekindled my interest...at least for tonight.

Did you follow Wake in the ACC tourney this year? That was an unreal run.

USC takes the doubles point and UGA/USC split the first sets 1-3 and 4-6 respectively. I'm guessing we go on pretty soon after they finish the whole thing, no? Not just when three courts open up.

Not looking good so far in singles for the card.

Back