• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF Tennis (WS Open Starts Saturday)

How long is warmup between matches? Looking like closer to 10 to start.

I hate no ad scoring when playing but the drama it creates is pretty monte. Just had a simultaneous match point and break point on the deciding court.

UGA guy is a gamer. Reminds me of Uspensky.

looking like a tiebreak to decide it. college tennis is so awesome

Did you follow Wake in the ACC tourney this year? That was an unreal run.

Yes. The success of the team and the enthusiasm on this thread caught my interest. I haven't seen any matches but you regular contributors sure know how to describe the action. Thanks.

Yes. The success of the team and the enthusiasm on this thread caught my interest. I haven't seen any matches but you regular contributors sure know how to describe the action. Thanks.

if you have a chance go to espn3.com and click on replay - tennis - and then watch the 4/23 ACC Championship match between Wake and UVA. UVA came into the match having won the last 9 consecutive years or something ridiculous. A truly incredible tennis match.

I'm unable to watch the match.

Either a bad internet connection or maybe others are struggling as well?

Back