• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '23-'24 Roster Construction Thread: +Miller, Sallis, Reid, & Canka

Forbes getting props on ESPNU "College Sports" radio. Guys wanting to go "portaling" with him.

ETA: Talked about the importance of finding the right fit.

Appleby got some love for his performance in the three point contest. Also Forbes tweeted at the announcer that Appleby would have done better if the announcer hadn't talked over Appleby's shooting.

Last edited:
Can't wait for Bobi's second year, Boopie's intro & Mari's comeback -

BUT lowkey I'm so excited to see Cam's development the most - already had a special year, and I think next year will be even better. Kid is so underrated and is gonna be one of the main factors that will end up taking us far.

Cam had a bad ending to a great start last year. Still has work to do on 3pt shot. He passed on so many wide open 3 shots last season. Needs to be able to confidently launch one anytime he is open as backing down your defender only works so long till you have tall athletic persons guarding you.

i think cam can be very good

needs a little bit more patience, but can be a really solid player if he cuts down on the TOs and improves his 3 pt shooting

Cam = Marcus Smart for this team. I mean that to be as big a compliment as they come.

I think with the insane amount of turnover from the previous administrations combined with the current transfer rate, we've somewhat forgotten what player development looks like. Cam was just a TRUE SOPHOMORE last year. Every part of his game that people seem to be questioning (aside from playing below the rim) are things that just come with time. Mainly I expect his already solid shooting and decision making to only get better over the next two years. Forbes has done a great job not only developing him, but putting his unique game in a position to succeed as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited:
Not sure about the move from Arizona to West Virginia:

Hey my name's Wake Forest and I can't have nice things. Bobi is a future superstar. Good for him, but want a deflation for our team and fans.

Back