• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '23-'24 Roster Construction Thread: +Miller, Sallis, Reid, & Canka

Don’t we only have 2 spots left? I really hope we don’t suddenly have 3.

If we run out of scholly spots with incoming transfers that you can't turn down + Klintman coming back, does Forbes sit down with a current player and kindly show them the door? It might be too late as those original conversations probably already happened but if so, who is the most likely?

If we are gunning for 3 more players then I assume there has already been a conversation with whoever the odd person out is.

Micah going to FL probably makes us the favorite to land Samuel now since it was down to those two. Bit of good luck to avoid him going to Raleigh and also to a team we were competing against for another player at the same position.

If we could land Horne, Samuel, and Sallis that would be an incredible haul. Let's get it done.

We need more than 5 good players.

I think Forbes, ideally, would play 7-8 deep... Everyone of those 7-8 getting 20+ minutes, but nobody playing all 40 like Tyree had to this season. Still leaves spot minutes for some other folks a little deeper in the rotation, depending on matchup and score.

Back