• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: +Spillers/Biliew/Cosby/Johnson/Abass

I think the Stetson loss all those years ago left more scarring than the Butler or Kentucky (multiple) massacres. I didn't even know it was a college. Thought we had lost to a cowboy hat. WTF. Still pisses me off.

Haha I don’t even remember the Stetson loss…. I guess i blacked out .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the Stetson loss all those years ago left more scarring than the Butler or Kentucky (multiple) massacres. I didn't even know it was a college. Thought we had lost to a cowboy hat. WTF. Still pisses me off.
That loss to Stetson in 2010 sent the program down a path we’re still trying to find our way out of

Cleveland Steamer'd

For me:
west virginia
cleveland state
butler
stetson

For me:
west virginia - fuuuuu I thought we were final four bound. and fuck john denver and country roads too
cleveland state - we all knew that team wasn't FF bound but that was just embarrassing. so much talent gone to waste
butler - I was never high on GDO and wanted a new coach but 44-10. yikes. fast forward a few weeks and this loss gave me my greatest beer pong story
stetson - nothing but pain was coming our way
Yep

Back