• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Soccer:

I don't pretend to be up to speed on college soccer; but this Wake team looks really good. I love their passing.

Beat Klempton! I believe they were conference champs last year so should be huge turnout Saturday night.

chairs, coolers, dogs allowed

Keg was present at a game I attended last year. WF has done a good job promoting that hill and allowing a bit of freedom. Police present looking for idiots, but they are pretty relaxed if you behave in my limited experience.

Most everything is fair game on the hill until the ACCT or NCAAT.

Haven't been able to follow the team closely this year, but just looked at the stat sheet and saw that Ian Harkes has only 1 point. Has he dropped off from last season?

Haven't been able to follow the team closely this year, but just looked at the stat sheet and saw that Ian Harkes has only 1 point. Has he dropped off from last season?

Been really solid there are just a lot of playmakers on this team. Gamble is scoring at will and a lot of the offense comes from our wingers hence the reason Harrison is loaded with stats. Harkes and Hayes both are plying well

Excited about the chance to see the Clemson game Saturday. Haven't been to a game at Spry since 2008. Out of curiosity, what kind of formation and lineup has Wake been using this season?

Been really solid there are just a lot of playmakers on this team. Gamble is scoring at will and a lot of the offense comes from our wingers hence the reason Harrison is loaded with stats. Harkes and Hayes both are plying well

Agreed. Muuss is doing a great job so far. Gamble, Hayes, and Harrison are dynamic scorers, Harkes and Bakero are great possession mids that distribute well, and Reaves and Politz are solid defenders. Then there are players like Greensfelder, Gent, Echevarria, etc coming off the bench to provide a spark. A really solid rotation.

When is the soccer signing period? Heard Muuss has a rep as a strong recruiter, and for sometime, WF has been a soccer destination school for elite recruits. Is WF building a solid 2016 recruiting class or (unlike football and basketball) is it too early to tell?

When is the soccer signing period? Heard Muuss has a rep as a strong recruiter, and for sometime, WF has been a soccer destination school for elite recruits. Is WF building a solid 2016 recruiting class or (unlike football and basketball) is it too early to tell?

I'm told you can't expect much from a 1st recruiting class....

Building a solid class. I think we have 3-4 on board already. We will only graduate 4-5 seniors and maybe lose 1-2 to MLS, so I think it will be a relatively small class.

So no live stream? Can't someone there just live stream it on their phone?

Back